Saturday, September 5, 2015

A Mega Post!

I've been neglecting this blog lately. There are quite a few images that I haven't posted here. 

Will start with a random Gurk Character that I was designing for the third installment of Super Strike.


Then we have some Grakon sketches. We haven't seen a lot of these bad guys in the comic so I wanted to sketch some.


Just for fun I drew Rita as a kid.


Here are some cool clay models that my brother made me. Really cool!


 Here is a new Super Strike alien race called Space Scavengers.


Here is a random Rygol.


This is a Scout Movie style concept.


Here is Scout and Rita getting a message from Kie.


And here is a collaboration I did with my Brother Anthony.


 And some concepts for Gryphon Rangers. 


And to top it off here is a gif of Rita fighting Darth Vader.





No comments: